Joyce's Lulu Bang Wangs (Wings) were featured in the
2017 NFL Draft Fan Fest Experience!!
We are pleased to announce that Joyce's Lulu Bang Wangs (wings) was selected as one of PREMIER VENDORS for this year's NFL Draft that was held in Philadelphia, the City of Brother Love & Sisterly Affection. We were at the historic Art Museum on the Ben Franklin Parkway - Thurs, April 27th - Saturday, April 29th, an experience that we will NOT forget.
All fans got a chance to enjoy a free fan experience ranging 25 football fields longs — the NFL’s largest free fan experience ever.
“On behalf of the NFL, were thrilled to be here in Philadelphia,” vice president of events for the NFL Peter O’Reilly said on Tuesday.
“The [Art] museum and the 3,000 person theatre that was built on the steps was really the centerpiece, that’s where the picks were announced from. At the other end of the Parkway, the other bookend of the experience, was the Franklin Institute. That’s where our team tables, what we call selection square took place. And in between was the NFL Draft experience.”
The free fan festival included interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, player autograph sessions, and more for all ages.
The activities included:
- Combine Corner – From racing against NFL players to running routes, fans can test their football and athletic skills at Combine Corner, which includes the Vertical Jump and 40-Yard Dash.
- NFL Virtual Reality – ability to experience NFL games using virtual reality technology.
- The Vince Lombardi Trophy – Fans had the opportunity to take their photo with the Super Bowl trophy.
- AFC & NFC Locker Rooms – Visited a replica NFL locker room as it appears on gameday. Experienced the sights of an NFL pregame with sleek translucent LCDs.
- NFL Museum (Pro Football Hall of Fame display area) – This exhibit featured historical Eagles memorabilia, Super Bowl rings and Conference Championship trophies. Fans got a digitalized Pro Football Hall of Fame bronze bust in their likeness.
- College Football Corner – Fans viewed College Football Hall of Fame memorabilia from former first round Draft picks and Eagles legends, and cheered on Draft prospects from their favorite college team. Life size player mannequins offered unique photo opportunities.
- NFL Draft Experience Tailgate – Enjoyed selections from some of Philadelphia’s best restaurants in a “taste of the town” tailgate.
- NFL Network Set – Watched NFL Network analysts break down the NFL Draft.
- ESPN Set – Checked out SportsCenter LIVE from NFL Draft Experience.
- NFL Shop at Draft – Stopped by for the largest assortment of NFL Draft merchandise, including customizable Nike Jerseys and the official 2017 NFL Draft Cap by New Era and other exclusive Draft caps.
- NFL Draft Set – Visited the official NFL Draft set from Thursday to Saturday and saw the view from behind the podium.
The 2017 NFL Draft was held from Thursday, April 27th to Saturday, April 29th at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. Players walked up the Art Museum “Rocky” steps once they were drafted.
- Thursday, April 27 – 7:00 PM ET (Round 1)
- Friday, April 28 – 6:00 PM ET (Rounds 2-3)
- Saturday, April 29 – 11:00 AM ET (Rounds 4-7)
Thank you for joining us on Thursday, April 27th as we offered our specialty wings that were featured with our amazing Joyce's Lulu Bang Sauces. You've seen us on Shark Tank, thank you for experiencing Lulu Bang for yourself!
Remember to follow us on Instagram @JoycesLuluBang and Facebook at Joyces Soulful Cuisine!